Wednesday

my fair lady

IMG_7096 IMG_7090 IMG_7088
Maybe it is because we are secretly 5 years old inside, or maybe it is because we have a penchant for novelty food, but Jason and I love going to fairs. We had so much fun at the O.C. Fair that we went back for seconds the next week! I grew up in Sacramento so going to the State Fair at least once every summer was a given. My family has compete in various events basically ever since I can remember, and we still enter desserts into Guittard's annual baking competition, "Chocolate Passion." Now that I'm in L.A. I don't compete quite as much but I still love the charm of a fair and the thrill of the rides. I wore a Free People dress I picked up at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale with a black bra, H&M booties, and an Urban Outfitters bag from Jason.
IMG_7086 IMG_7084 IMG_7092

No comments: