Sunday

[yes I be your girl, forever your lady] - Hancock Park

DSC08612 DSC08626 DSC08647 DSC08640
I sort of have this personal goal that, wherever I am in the world and, whatever I'm doing, I want to take a few minutes to enjoy the sunset. Maybe it sounds a little dumb - and trust it me, it doesn't always happen, but I feel pretty lucky when I can watch the last few moments of sunlight each day. Jason and I grabbed a quick dinner at our favorite burger place, The Counter, and finished our meal just as the light started fading. We quickly grabbed the camera and took a walk around the La Brea Tarpits park to catch the remaining light.

I wore a skirt from Loehmann's, H&M t-shirt, Rebecca Minkoff bag, BCBG flats, and my own Niv Elliot necklaces.
Watch it live on Instagram & Snapchat (@nivelliot)
DSC08613