Friday

[the sun shining down over me and you] - Friday Jazz at LACMA

DSC07140 DSC07125 DSC07178 DSC07150 DSC07127 Screen Shot 2015-07-29 at 3.52.40 PM
Like all good college-age young couples in the world, Jason and I are constantly on the hunt for free things. Free food, free transportation, free events, and free music - the last two of which we get to enjoy at LACMA's friday jazz night that happens every week during the summer. Oh, and their parking is free after 7pm soooo that's pretty great! Bonus points if you bring wine, friends, and a picnic with you for the evening. I wore my favorite Diane Von Furstenberg coat with commas that look a bit like musical notes if you don't think about it too hard.

I wore a Fall '12 Diane Von Furstenberg coat, American Apparel t-shirt and skirt, Silence + Noise flatforms and bag from Urban Outfitters, and I got the scarf at Beacon's Closet in Brooklyn.
More on Instagram & Snapchat (@nivelliot) of course.
DSC07120 DSC07202