Wednesday

[I'll be out in the morning, I hope you find it charming] - Rancho Palos Verdes

DSC05213 DSC05203 DSC05209 DSC05187 DSC05223
I've been getting nostalgic for a big adventure lately; I think it's because school starts back up in a couple weeks and another insane semester is about to begin. I've been anxious to experience as much of L.A. as I can, this being my first official summer as a resident of the city, so I take every opportunity to explore this crazy place. As beautiful as it is, I haven't been on a plane in a year, I couldn't take my scooter down to L.A. with me, I don't have my own car, and I just want to get out!! Little adventures will do for now, this place is pretty spectacular after all.
Wearing an Asos dress, shoes, and sunnies, Rebecca Minkoff bag, and a belt from Nordstrom.
DSC05228 DSC05212