Tuesday

[the ground beneath my feet is open wide]

Last week, after finishing my finals, I graduated with an Associate of Arts degree in both Fashion Design and Fashion Merchandising. This summer my life is completely changing, I'm moving to L.A., marrying the coolest guy I know, and starting classes at one of the best art schools in the country - to name a few things; so this weekend was just what I needed to get refreshed before the whirlwind begins. I spent the last few days lounging by the river, hanging out with my family, eating ice cream at one of my old haunts, and watching the sunset every evening from our roof.
How did you spend Memorial Day?

By the way, are you following me on Instagram yet?
I wore a Pins and Needles skirt from Urban Outfitters, my favorite old scarf I found at the mall years ago, this beautiful top I got while working at Loehmann's, and the amazing gold sandals I picked up at Forever 21 on spring break after the pair I had on broke at the Irvine Spectrum.


P.S. I finally bought nivelliot.com so make sure to bookmark my blog to the new link!

No comments: