Sunday

[rest stop on Highway 99]

 photo Picture10_zps89155e77.png  photo Picture1_zpsc5690b3a.png
Immediately following the final day of Sacramento Fashion Week, Jason and I took a mini road trip and spent 36 hours in Los Angeles before I had to come back up for school and it was entirely worth the drive. Everything is ready for springtime right now so the fields were green, the trees were blooming, and sun shone brightly over the whole scene.
 photo Picture9_zps63491d18.png  photo Picture4_zps5857f949.png
If you follow my Instagram (or Vine- search 'nivelliot'), you probably know how much I'm obsessed with these silver holographic heels I got from H&M in San Francisco. Perhaps this is because it's almost impossible to take a picture that does them justice. These will definitely be packed in my bags for NYC in 2 weeks.
 photo Picture5_zps8296807c.png  photo Picture2_zps5099831c.png
flower crown from Urban Outfitters // vintage men's watch // cardigan from Target // dress I got at Loehmann's // random scarf
I will be posting pictures from my fashion show soon but If you are impatient and would like to see some NOW there are a few posted here on my facebook page. Enjoy!
xx -Niv