Friday

NYC wishlist

NYC wishlist

NYC wishlist by niviarsiaq

I am going to New York next week for spring break with a group of friends in the fashion program at school. I have no idea what to expect in terms of weather so I'm planning to bring a little of everything. If budget had nothing to do with it, I would have every one of these items packed in my suitcase... and I would be flying in first class.


Acne summer cocktail dress, $305 / D&G cotton shirt, $135 / River Island crop shirt, $30 / Oasis animal print top, $10 / Burberry coat / Lot78 suede jacket, $1,010 / Michael Kors / Black mini skirt / J.W. Anderson j w anderson, $240 / Brown wedge / H&M flat shoes, $10 / Zara leather shoes / Dolce & Gabbana leopard print tote / Reed Krakoff canvas handbag, $1,615 / ASOS chunky jewelry / Norma Kamali cateye sunglasses / Causse suede glove, $410 / J.Crew j crew hat / Frend, $255

No comments: