Tuesday

[sun in my eyes and ranbows on my feet]

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
vintage men's blazer // American Apparel sweater // super old jeans I've had for years // Bumper heels from here // Forever 21 necklace // MAC "Girl About Town" lipstick
With shoes this intense you either have make the entire outfit equally as extreme or go super basic and let the them stand out. Last time I posted these heels it was all about color and texture, but I have been a little under the weather with the stress and non-stop work that comes with the beginning of a new semester, so I went with a really simple, classic look this time around. Sometimes I forget that these are actually a pair of shoes one can wear and not a work of art because I have them constantly on display in my room like a fancy sculpture. Worn with my #1 pair of jeans (no idea where I got them though…) and pretty much the single pair I will wear and even then only on occasion. I guess that means my 3 hour Tuesday afternoon 'Textiles' class counts as an occasion...

No comments: