Sunday

[the union railroad]

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Calvin Klien dress // Forever 21 sequined jacket and stone necklace // American Apparel tank top // Jessica Simpson boots // vintage clutch
I wore this while running errands around the city a few days ago. Yes, I do wear sparkly sequined cardigans while shopping. The weather was so blustery and It was a relatively standard day aside from the fact that I went into both COSTCO's and PetCo for the first time in my entire life. I must be a 'normal' American now. At least I wasn't wearing sweatpants…
Don't have much to say today so I will leave you with this great song- perfect for train rides!!
Thanks for reading!
xx -Niv
p.s. last time I was on these tracks I wore this

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love the pictures at the track ! i might take my new post somewhere like that ! love your dress hun!

http://myheadandwardrobe.blogspot.com/