Thursday

[SF photo diary]

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I took a little trip to San Francisco with my bf to celebrate the last weekend of freedom before a new and intense semester begins. I got on the train at sunrise and stopped on Treasure Island just as the sunlight came across the bay; it was gorgeous. Made our first stop at Britex fabrics to pick up some material for my collection. At first I was a little intimidated by the place because it is a 4 storey building packed completely with fabric and people eager to help you find something. As it was my first time there I really just wanted to take everything in before deciding what to buy. In the end I found exactly what I was looking for without knowing I was even looking for anything. I think it will take a couple visits to really settle in though. 
The rest of the day was spent doing pretty standard tourist activities around the city: photos at the Japanese Tea Garden in Golden Gate Park, a clam chowder and root beer picnic outside in the DeYoung, a surrey ride, a few hours at the SF MOMA (which was amazing!), dinner on Fisherman's Wharf, a trip across the Golden Gate bridge after sunset, and Pier 39 nightlife. One of the best weekends in a long time!
American Apparel dress // Free People military jacket // Anthropologie cardigan // Steve madden heels and boots // vintage scarf // Forever 21 neon necklace

No comments: