Monday

super freak

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Target pants//Hanes DIY shirt//AA belt//vintage clutch//Michael Kors platforms//Free People shades//vintage, Santa Fe, and F21 jewelry
This summer has been nuts. 
I take that back; ever since I started college, my life has been nuts.
I've had these pictures on my desktop for like 2 weeks with no time to post them. Before the semester starts back up I am going to try and get a photo diary together of my summer. Right now my projects include studying for the driver's test, making a newspaper gown for a competition, getting a new job, re-organizing my entire room, and sketching my collection. I've been listening to the new Kanye and Jay-Z album, The Strokes, and Foster the People while getting things done - music always inspires me. Oh, by the way, these are the exact same pants as in my last post but in olive. I seriously love them!!

No comments: