A bunch of random outfit shots and cheesy photo booth posing from the last few weeks. The camera is finally back home so posting will be a little better in the future - thankfully! Publishing photo booth pictures just seems so weird to me.
- feeling very costume-y in a shawl/scarf from Thailand, head wrap and earrings are Forever 21, American Apparel dress, Target tights, Michael Kors platforms, and the necklace was a gift from my mom
- rocking out in a surprisingly dramatic everyday look for me consisting of a vintage coat and hat, Forever 21 shirt, American Apparel skirt and tights, Target boots
- randomly dressing up in the head wrap from Thailand (again), scarf from and Indian shop in LA, vintage sequined belt, American Apparel dress, Target tights, boots I've had since I was like 8, and my room! Which I've promised pictures of that will come eventually - maybe spring break…
- I went into the school locker rooms before my dance midterm this morning and it was so eerily quiet I had to use the moment for pictures and comic book editing. I was wearing the American Apparel Le Sac (get one! they're amazing), Nike leggings, Urban Outfitters beanie, and Capezio half-soles
- underdressed on a cold, windy day and looking very un-tan in an Anthropologie dress, vintage mohair sweater, Target boots, and random jewelry
- mixing stripes and completely loving my newest hat addition from Urban Outfitters (by the way, have you noticed how much headgear I'm wearing in this post?!) American Apparel unisex striped shirt, Zara vest, Target skirt and tights
- a random school day outfit with a self-made Le Sac dress, Target tissue tee, Zara vest, and the sequined army hat was a gift