Friday

Night Line




This afternoon I'm driving downstate for my cousin's birthday party which should be really fun. He always ends up driving upstate for all our events and parties so we thought it would be nice to go down for one of his, but I'm looking forward to it. This week has been so busy! Back to back things to do since last friday! These pictures are from last night. I found some gorgeous flowers which I wish I would have taken a better picture of, maybe later.
purple ruffled top- Ross, skirt- JCPenny's, nude pumps- Target

4 comments:

Ellie said...

That is a fabulous shirt. So pretty. I especially love the back of it.

Tari said...

You look so pretty! And i love that shirt

thoeythoey said...

beautiful photos as always. love the dress x3
yes i did take the photos ^^

Frock Around the Clock said...

Ooo I love the back of that top! What a fun detail! On the height front, I'm usually the tallest girl around but last year I lived with this girl (complete and utter cow) who was just over 6ft! It was really strange looking up to a girl for once! Hope you have fun at the party! :) x