Thursday

Sky Rise

So this is the second sweater I got which I told you all about the other day. I made it into a skirt and generally I like it. The fit is very comfortable and sits nicely around the waist, which I always love, but I'm still undecided about adding anything to it like in the tutorial. What do you think? Should I leave it be or should I embellish it?

Shirts- thrifted, Skirt- second-hand DIY'd, Shoes- vintage
I've been working getting pictures together from my favorite shows this season but I think I'll post them right after New York fashion week is over and before London starts. Anyway, here's a sampling of Preen for you. Lovely!

2 comments:

frankie-lou and tallulah said...

its a cute outfit, especially the shoes!

Frock Around the Clock said...

I quite like it plain - it makes it really versatile but if you already have lots of trusty skirts then maybe you could add to it. I'm going on holiday tomorrow so have a good week and I'll look forward to reading all of your lovely posts when I get back! :) x