Friday

trekking

IMG_6372 IMG_6385 On our drive back from a recent backpacking trip in Bishop, we decided to stop and see the Vasquez Rocks so we could explore and stretch our legs for a bit. Jason knew of the place from a scene in Star Trek, but I wanted to go for the simple reason of the place being so visually stunning. I love the way the bleached rocks contrast with the fluorescent blue sky, and how rough texture meets smooth granite. Here are a few shots from our half hour or so on the rocks. I wore Adidas logo leggingsAsos swing tank (which I have in two colors), bag from India, shoes from Morocco IMG_6368 IMG_6383IMG_6370 IMG_6365

1 comment:

Unknown said...

To participate a formal party you always need a good dress. For me, I love wearing a vest dress. It makes me look sexy and it's comfortable."http://www.zaful.com/s/vest-dress/"