Wednesday

cherry flavored sunset

IMG_6480 IMG_6477
Jason and I have been daydreaming about helicopter rides and aerial photography and seeing L.A. from a different angle, so for his birthday, I surprised him with a sunset flight over the city! The funniest thing about it is that, two weeks earlier, he was trying to guess what the surprise was, and he said, "a helicopter ride" as a joke. I thought was being serious and had figured it out somehow, and I could not believe it so I spilled the secret!! He was still super surprised because that's not what he expected, but oh well, it was an amazing ride!
IMG_6461 IMG_6478 IMG_6463 IMG_6462
I wore a new Urban Outfitters dress, shoes I found at a great deal from Nordstrom Rack, Asos jewelry. On him: an H&M t-shirt, Levi's skinny jeans, Asos socks, and shoes from Korea IMG_6465

No comments: