Thursday

cool girls with cool hair

hair thots (2) Me and my hair have not always been friends, in fact I think our relationship is more like Lauren Conrad vs. Kristin Cavallari in "The Hills." I'm constantly changing my mind about what I want to do, and what color it should be, and whether I should stay short or long, etc. etc. As I'm getting ready to start my Senior year of college (finally!!!!) I'm looking for something that seems styled and put together without having to do much with it every morning. So my current obsession is micro/mini/baby bangs, or whatever you'd like to call them. They only require a quick chop every month or so, and as they grow out into longer bangs, they still look purposeful. I can throw my hair into a bun or leave it down and barely brushed, but I still look "done" because of the bangs.

No comments: