Wednesday

100 years of national parks

Untitled

A visual diary from just a couple of my trips to Yosemite in the last few years. My family has had a lifelong affinity to that park in specific. My parents having lived there for a year when they were newly married, my mom wrote a book about day hikes you can take with kids in the park, We hiked the John Muir Trail starting from there, my sister hiked the JMT again as well as the Pacific Crest Trail which goes through the park. I just can't seem to get out of hiking in Yosemite every summer! Jason likes Yosemite but his family grew up going to Bryce Canyon and Zion National Park when they were young so I'm excited to see what that is like.
What is your favorite National Park? I'd love to know it the comments below!

Untitled IMG_5888 IMG_4999 Untitled Untitled IMG_5032 IMG_5036 Untitled IMG_5033 Untitled

No comments: