Monday

[spent two years of my life in a foreign land] - Malibu Pier

DSC08811 DSC08757 DSC08822 DSC08740 DSC08723 DSC08726
We took a spontaneous trip out to Malibu for dinner last night and caught the prettiest cotton candy sunset out on the pier! Moments like those just make me happy to be alive and in LA, as cheesy as that sounds. I dressed in my retro-nautical best, rolled down the car windows, opened the sun roof, and turned up the music for a drive along the PCH. Jason stopped at Malibu Farm on the Pier and we took walk along the beach as the tide rolled in. The earth is full of magical, unplanned romance!
Wearing a vintage top, my recent favorite Forever 21 skirt (see it here & here), ASOS lace-up shoes, Urban Outfitters bag, and a ribbon around my waist.
Check out my Instagram and Snapchat (@nivelliot) to keep up with my adventures!
Screen Shot 2015-07-27 at 8.52.06 PM DSC08793