Wednesday

[cliffhanger]

DSC05436
It feels so surreal to be planning our wedding to happen along this stunning bit of California coast next month. Yesterday was the one year anniversary of Jason and my engagement. He proposed last summer, the day after my birthday (when he found a one-of-a-kind handmade ring for me) on the beautiful Greek island of Santorini. The very first thing we booked for the wedding, after coming back from Greece, was The Wayfarers Chapel and a cliffside patio near a lighthouse for the reception.
DSC05507
DSC05450
This year for my birthday, Jason took me to lunch at Nelson's in Terranea. This resort boasts the distinction of being the only hotel on Palos Verdes Peninsula and is home to some of L.A.'s best farm-to-fork restaurants, scenic villas, and rugged beaches facing Catalina Island. We love going for walks around here when I'm in the area or picking up some of their delicious desserts at the hotel cafe.
DSC05421
DSC05439
I wore a t-shirt from H&M, a super chic skirt from The Limited, my favorite Urban Outfitters bag adorned with a rabbit tail, sandals from my old job at Loehmann's, and a random assortment of jewelry with big gold hoop earrings from Forever 21.
DSC05462

No comments: