Sunday

[campus life]

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Forever 21 painted dress // American Apparel bike shorts // Adidas bra // shoes I got at Nordstrom Rack last summer… can't remember what maker // Urban Outfitters shades // Urbanears headphones in Aubergine
These were taken on one of my last days on campus before the break. It got sunny and warm for a day in there between the nonstop wind & rain of the last few weeks. Any opportunity to bust out a mini dress, right?!
The school's main fashion classroom is located right next door to the culinary department's restaurant and coffee cart. During the week it's always nice to stop by for a drink and a delicious snack, my personal favorite being the bran muffin. So healthy and delicious - it has a really subtle carmel flavor I can't resist!
I am so excited to finally get a little break from school!! I  tend to let classes and fashion work consume my entire life which is so exciting but also really exhausting, mentally & physically. I spend around 7-15 hours on campus almost every day of the week, not to mention the 45 minute commute. This makes me pretty happy to be able to rest and catch-up on everyday things like cleaning my room or playing the bass guitar I have barely picked up and practicing a desert to enter in the State Fair chocolate  competition. You know, normal life!

No comments: