Tuesday

[lemon meringue pie]

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
vintage skirt // Old Navy coat // Niv Elliot lace cardigan // American Apparel tee // Twisted clutch // ASOS satin heels
This was the first copy of a lace cardigan I made for my spring collection. I used serged edges on this copy and decide it would look much more chic with french finishes… although I know I am probably talking gibberish to most of you with those terms. Anyway, the good news is, I can keep this version for myself!! I just wanted something breezy that would work well for layering and remain appropriately pretty in many seasons and moods. And the lemon color goes with both neons and pastels which is totally awesome :) 
hope you enjoy!! on my Etsy store soon, as well as the bag I made.
xx -Niv
p.s. after this week I am going to try and do a monthly post on the first Mondays to inspire you and put a great start to the week. I always have tons of pictures filtering through my desktop, Tumblr, & Pinterest so I thought I would combine them in one post of current inspiration. Hope you enjoy!!!

1 comment:

Ana Gallo said...

Love the color of your skirt and your hair is gorgeous! XX

Ana