Wednesday

[NYC- day one]

Photobucket
SMF > JFK and my sister photo-bombing in the background
vintage faux fur // H&M kimono (not pictured)// Target jeans & tee // Urban outfitters high-tops // Forever 21 necklaces
Photobucket
Photobucket
first view of NYC (from the cab) right as the sun was rising!
Photobucket
temporary home: my sister's Park Slope, Brooklyn brownstone
Photobucket
just hours after my red-eye flight I changed outfits and headed over to Lincoln Center for Rebecca Taylor and Rebecca Minkoff
Photobucket
and got to meet miss Claire Geist of the blog, De lune!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
stylish people in their fashion week best
Photobucket
my shoes, snapped by mr. Reuben Harley of the Philadelphia Times
see his tumblr and blog for more pictures!
Photobucket
NYFW outfit, day one: ASOS striped dress (last seen here)// Old Navy coat // Steve Madden heels // Urban Outfitters shades // Target handbag
Photobucket
Photobucket
Friday nights are free at the MOMA so we headed over for art and rooms filled with candy
Photobucket
Photobucket
switched to my trusty oxfords and added a scarf for the chilly evening
Photobucket
Photobucket
her lemon-mint and my lemon-basil cocktails at Pala in the Lower East Side
Photobucket
Photobucket
the most delicious pizza I have ever had. you all must go there next time you are in NYC!

1 comment:

Shes Dressing Up said...

Love your outfit! And my goodness that pizza looks amazing! <3