Friday

[NYC- day two]

Photobucket
Morning snow! Saturday was soooo cold
Photobucket
Shoe choice: my favorite Michael Kors cut-out wedges. Featured all the way across the continent in the Sacramento Bee!! See here, mine are the 5th photo
Photobucket
I passed the one and only Joanna Hillman on my way into the tents!
Photobucket
the scene inside the Porter Grey presentation, see more here
Photobucket
cobblestone Chelsea village streets and a shoe change (Urban Outfitters BDG. oxfords)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I spent some of the afternoon wandering along the High Line - a place I have always wanted to visit. The weather was as dreary as can be but I really enjoyed my time up there! If you've never been, you must visit next time you're in New York.
Photobucket
ASOS pleated skirt, vintage coat, H&M turtleneck shirt, Target gloves
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
beautiful birch trees and old train tracks
Photobucket
another place to visit in NY, the Chelsea Market!! this place was the coolest.
Photobucket
I spy Jamie Beck and Kevin burg (of the gorgeous blog From Me To You) and Kelly Framel (of The Glamourai) outside Herve Leger - what a posh crew!
Photobucket
a sparkly night in Lincoln Center
Photobucket
Photobucket
I watched RENT off Broadway with my sister and her girlfriend- loved the show!
Photobucket
Times Square loving
Photobucket
back in Brooklyn for dinner at a cowboy bar that played hip-hop music...
Photobucket
and after that a speakeasy with delicious cocktails and retro-hipsters :)

No comments: