Sunday

an evening at Hotel Le Rivage

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Massaio dress//Twisted clutch//Aldo platforms//vintage earrings//random DIY rope headband
One of my sisters is getting married in October so for the past few weeks there have been a bunch of wedding preparation events going on. Her fiance's parents threw a little get together at the Hotel Le Rivage to give the couple a special blessing. Afterwards we enjoyed a great sunset over the river while having pot-stickers, pork sliders, and delicious homemade wine.
I wish I had a better picture of the earrings- I got them for $1 at this great thrift store in midtown I cant remember the name of.  I took a photo booth picture of them so you can see though.
Next up on my schedule: prepare for 3 quizzes and 2 exams next week, sew a dress, make two party playlists, and pack for the bachlorette party weekend.
xx -Niv

1 comment:

Mekinking said...

what do you want me to say, love this outfit. and the shoes are amazing