Sunday

bells are ringing

David's Bridal dress//vintage accesories//Michael Shannon satin bow heels (not pictured)
This is the dress I wore to the wedding! I wish I could capture all the detail and beauty of it in this shot but my camera is not very good at night pictures. The wedding was one of the most beautiful and fun weddings I've been to - and I'm not just saying that because I'm related to the groom, I really mean it. The dancing was super fun, the food was delicious, and everyone looked amazing.
I had looked online at dresses online and wasn't too excited about the selection at David's Bridal - everything is super generic and I was determined to have something at least a little unique and fashionable. I had a dress from BCBG Max Azria in the back of my mind when we made a stop at David's Bridal just in case. I pulled few things and this is the first thing I tried on. It was seriously one of those moments you hear about but never really knew existed, when you just know this is the dress for me! It fit me perfectly I didn't do any tailoring at all and It is such a dream of a color!! I put my hair in a braided bun a la Sienna Miller at the 07 Golden Globes; added some antique gold earrings, and charcoal nails. It was an unforgettable evening.

3 comments:

crystal said...

That is so gorgeous on you! I love the color!

Violet said...

its gorgeous and it elongates you very well

XX
Vi from Cali

S.Nicole said...

aw you look beautiful hun <3