Wednesday

Palm Pixie





vintage dress, World Market necklace, Target bag, BCBG heels, Isaac Mizrahi shades
I feel like every summer I adopt a new 'go-to' dress; not consciously, of course, but there's usually one I tend to grab for in random moments. In the two weeks I've owned this it's proven to be exactly that perfect summer dress. I've come to the point where I actually apologize to my family for wearing it again. I keep gravitating towards this slightly longer skirted shilouette and though I'm still unsure if I love it or not I've certainly gained quite the collection of below the knee hemlines!
The shoes were a total steal and completely worth it - they're practically glued to my feet.
I'm still not sure about the dresses in my last post but I'm gravitating towards making my own so I can have it exactly the way I want. I have so many other sewing projects to finish though, so I'll have to resign myself to waiting a little bit longer.
I wore a really great dress for Easter but the weather has been really wierd these past few days so I'm waiting til it clears up a little more outside to get pictures.

9 comments:

Mila said...

wow,those shoes are amazing <3
You look great,I especially love the photo of you smiling :)
For some reason I never smile in my photos...

bench coats said...

That dress is fabulous! loving the shades as well

Dylana Suarez said...

that dress is beautiful!

Unknown said...

those shoes are hot hot hot! Ooh do you have pictures of your hair when it was pink?!

The annoying thing is my hair WAS bleached... It's all trial and error I supposed :)

I'd love to hear more about your sewing projects too, I wish I was a bit more creative these days!

Anonymous said...

that dress is one amazing vintage find and so are those shoes and shades!!! :D definitely liking the longer, fuller skirt silhouette too!!!!

yiqin; said...

I want those shoes! They are beautiful :)

Anonymous said...

Lovely pics:)

Gizelle Faye | Vanilla Ice Cream said...

so jealous of your shoes!
they are amazing!
and the dress looks so good on you..
it's so funny that you apologize for wearing it again..hehe.

♥ vanilla ice cream ♥

Jess said...

I frickin adore your shoes! & the print of the dress is pretty awesome too. Ok, basically you nailed it. Lovely! x x