Sunday

easy cures wont last long like the melody of your theme song





vintage skirt, coat, and knit mohair sweater, Target tights, second-hand shoes and scarf, F21 earrings
I got stressed out at the thought of keeping up with all the fashion week craziness so this time around I decided to not even open Style.com until it was all over. I'm glad I did that because now I feel like I can leisurely go though the shows at my own pace. I took about half an hour yesterday to glance at shows A-C and my favorite could arguably have been Calvin Klein, always so sleek and simple yet with so much detail in the material and construction it's amazing. Underwhelmed by everyone's favorite, Alexander Wang, although there were a few really interesting looks which I'll post about later. And I liked the asymmetrical proportions beautiful colors at BCBG MaxAzria. What are your favorites?
ps- this huge tree fell onto the street during a storm last week and I was lucky enough to snap a few pictures before the cleaned it all up!

1 comment:

Alecca Rox said...

oh poor tree...
i must say though it made a very atmospheric background for your shoot!

*Agree with you, will be checking style.com after the fashion weeks are over. It's for next winter anyway!