Sunday

machine dreams





self-made cape, Target tee, F21 skirt and jewelry, vintage tights, gloves, turban, and clutch
I designed this cape last spring and even though I had all the materials it's just been sitting around in my projects box collecting dust. Well, a bit ago I was in such a mood where I hated basically everything in my closet and from that (unnecessary) hatred came this. I finally sat down to sew until it was finished. It was really fast and easy and I'm kind of annoyed at myself for taking so long to make it. Esentially it's just four rabbit furs sewn together with lace panels in between and a ribbon closure but I love it because there are so many possibilities in how you can wear it!! So far I've discovered a cape, a pair of sleeves, two skirts, a scarf, and an exotic hat.

6 comments:

crystal said...

I think the headpiece Lady Gaga wore was pretty cool but totally annoying for the people behind her! That guys face behind her in the picture is priceless. I hope you can go to Coachella btw! That'd be so cool to see the xx.

I ADORE the cape! that's so cool you designed it. And the nail color is lovely!!

Frock Around the Clock said...

I just adore fur. That looks incredible! You pull off that head scarf so well and the colour of the nail varnish and your smokey eye shadow = perfecttt!! :) x

Anonymous said...

that cape leaves me speechless, and that shell clutch is SUPPPEERRR!!!!! you always accessorise so well, those pearl earrings are the perfect touch to the look :D thank you for your lovely comment, made me smile!

mecca nuri said...

you look amazingg in this outfit, niv!

btw, what nail polish are you wearing in this post? I WANTT lol

Anonymous said...

I like your clutch, but wearing fur> tut.

Anonymous said...

Keep posting stuff like this i really like it