Goals for the week:
- Finish getting and wrapping all remaining christmas presents.
- Finally start making a pattern for and sewing a project that should have been finished already -my christmas dress.
- Muster up the courage to tell myself that no, I won't be getting an amazing pair of Balenciaga knocks (not the Sam Edelman's, although I wouldn't mind those either! They're F/W07) because even though I've had my eye on them for a year, by the time I went to get them they were out of stock :(
- Find a good 2010 calender or make one, probably the latter simply because I feel like it.
- Clean up my closet which has become more of a storage unit lately than an actual wardrobe.
- Do an insane amount of Algebra solely for the purpose of knowing I won't have to again until January.
- Make christmas cookies.
- Smile because life is probably a lot simpler than it feels :)
Wearing vintage top and clutch, Express shorts, AA leggings, and Jante platforms