Tuesday

Wild Thing








Out of everything my aunt gave me this vintage fur is definitely what I'm most excited about! If I were to pick out any fur coat in the world this would probably be the style I would choose. The perfect length, the nice pockets, the oversized fit, the slightly bell shaped sleeves... I could stare at this beauty for days. I was telling my mom, its like my version of a sweatshirt; It has all the right elements: big, comfortable, and warm! I feel so lucky to have something like this, I've worn it probably every night since Thanksgiving! It's nice that the coat is long enough I can get away with wearing super short dresses with it, dresses which would otherwise need tights or leggings to make me feel quite comfortable. I don't know what its like to walk around in a giant fur in other places but here in this city everyone just kind of stares at you with confused faces; although I've noticed it's a little more acceptable at night. Oh, the things you find out about people through clothes!
Hope you all had a fabulous weekend!
Wearing vintage (faux)fur coat and leg-warmers, self-made dress, and Michael Kors cut-out wedges

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous coat.

Alecca Rox said...

i'm no fan of the fur industry, I always go for fake:) if one's gonna wear it though, I suppose it's best to recycle by going for vintage than buy a brand new piece. Looking good like you always do;)

Cameron Erin Hampton said...

Hey lovely girl!

I've changed my blog (no more acofeenearby.blogspot.com) you know got to much trouble with it.! Anwyway you look really beautiful with this outfit - i should mean as usual:) - i would probably haven't choose these stocking but i like it on you:)

xoxo,
Cameron.

Alecca Rox said...

*just noticed the "faux" addition! wow, great news a faux fur coat can look this good! xx

crystal said...

wild thing, your fur coat is fantastic!!!

Anonymous said...

Amazing coat! <3

Dylana Suarez said...

This is wonderful! Perfection from to bottom. Love the coat and the socks! You made that dress? You are so talented! THis is my fave look of yours so far!

colormenana.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nubiasnonsense said...

Thtas an amazing coat and I love the legwarmers you look so cute

fashion-psyche said...

Wow! Beautiful coat :)

Frock Around the Clock said...

This looks real! It's beautiful and the shape of the sleeves are just gorgeous. Perfect for skipping around in the beautiful autumn weather you are having! :) x