Friday

Back to the future





Two things I've been wanting all spring: a denim jacket and a pair of thigh highs; well today I got two in one! I picked up this amazing Levi's jacket at a vintage store the other day but I knew I would have to do something about the sleeves as they would be too warm to wear during the summer. So as I was chopping off the sleeves I had the random idea -I honestly have no I clue how this popped into my head, anyway I had the idea to see if the arms would fit around my legs! So, yes my friends, I am wearing the sleeves of my jacket as thigh-highs. Haha, I'm kind of laughing at myself right now for being slightly insane with random ideas!
Wearing vintage DIY'd Levi's jacket, random white tee from a craft store, inside-out Target skirt, and Steve Madden booties

8 comments:

K8 said...

What an interesting idea. Very interesting look, and a good one at that. :D

Anonymous said...

major jaw drop. this is amazing, just amazing. would have never in a million years have thought of this.

Anonymous said...

This is sort of weird and sort of amazing. I love it anyways! Thanks for your comments, you're always so complimentary. I was wondering if you'd thought anymore about doing an interview for my blog. I have a few up under the label"blogger interviews", if you wanted to see whatI usually ask.
H
x

daniB said...

holy crap!
looove this idea with the sleeves used as thigh-highs(:
simply amazing.
they'd be so cute over tights in the winter...

& yes, it is a carousel on my header(:
i absolutely loved the image and the colors!



*dani

Ilanka Verhoeven said...

Love it!
Very orgininal!
Thanks for you lovely comment!
X, fashion-nerdic.

Alice said...

you're so creative :)

The Sydney Girl said...

i love this outfit! go the denim!

x

mutima said...

WOW so cool, reminds me a a Chanel show a while back not sure when exactly but it rocked there were these amazing hip high washed denim boots:)