Wednesday

Red Velvet




Today was a pretty relaxed day. I made a nice big batch of frosted sugar cookies which of course were half gone by the end of the day. I also finished three panels of shredding on the Rick Owens DIY! I'm pretty excited about that. It will probably take me a couple more nights to finish it but it's definitely faster and easier than I expected so that's good! I got this shirt at a clothing and smoke shop down the street. Who ever thought of selling huka and dresses in the same store? It's always slightly uncomfortable for me to be the only person shopping at one of those hole-in-the-wall boutiques. The lady who owned it kept giving me weird looks! But it was a cool store and they had some pretty awesome stuff so I came away happy.
Wearing a Twisted shirt with butterfly sleeves, F21 black vest, DIY'd shorts, and buckled Target boots

4 comments:

Ellie said...

I always feel uncomfortable in those kinds of places too! I really wish I didn't because I'd rather spend my money at a small business.

Mariƫlle said...

The comment you left me is definitely one of the BEST comment ever. Haha. Thank you!

Love this outfit. I have to say it's good to see someone with a different bodytype for a change, having a blog fashion blog and looking this fabulous! It always seems like most girls with fashion blogs are so skinny! :/

Keep up the good work. You are awesome xoxo

kayleigh said...

that's a perfect look!

Unknown said...

craving sugar cookies!