Wednesday

[orange spice]

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
I love a good pair of statement earrings - the bigger the better! I scored these babies at Forever 21 and I love all the intricate details on the metal and the tiny little stones surrounding it. So pretty.
Photobucket
DIY tank from Target // ASOS skirt (last worn here at NYFW) // vintage bag // Anthropologie cardigan (in bag) // H&M flip-flops // vintage, handmade, & Forever 21 jewelry
I've had this top for years and I felt it was getting a little old. However, I didn't want to get rid of it because it has some great details that I love like how the fabric drapes so beautifully, the dropped back neckline ads just a hint of sexy, and there is a smattering of matte sequins which makes everything more fancy. So all it needed was a little update! 
I printed out some big letters to use as stencils, got out a can of my favorite gold spray-paint, and grafittied this baby up! The 'foxy' inspiration is from some Wildfox lookbook from a while ago that I'm still loving - can't remember which one (they are ALL good).
I paired it with my recent favorite skirt from ASOS, a pair of summery H&M sandals, and some rockin accessories.

No comments: