Monday

[Onyx Oyster]

Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket
Santa Cruz has the most gorgeous beaches, especially when you get out of downtown. I loved wasting away my afternoon in the sunshine for a few days :)
Photobucket Photobucket
beach reading: new Free People catalog and some decorating books. 
Photobucket
Land's End swimsuit (similar here) // Target romper (last worn here -SO long ago!) // hat from Loehmann's (where I work!) // H&M flip-flops // Urban Outfitters kitten shades // gifted necklace
Black is always an appropriate color choice. Always.
I am so in love with the classic vintage style of this swimsuit - you can't go wrong with a solid color and a retro look! I put my own rock'n'roll spin on it with the printed romper, a graphic hat, and a long necklace. And, on that note, who cares about tan lines when you can look cool?
P.S. What do you think of my new header? It was taken in the UCSC arboretum on 35mm film - pretty cool right?!

1 comment:

Carolyn D. said...

Beautiful, confident woman! Love it! You are so much a better blogger than I will ever be.