Tuesday

[gone country]

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
We spent part of the long Memorial day weekend at my cousin's place in Southern California celebrating his engagement. The evening was passed completely enjoying their gorgeous pool, drinks on the patio, a beautiful sunset, and just a relaxing time with friends and family.
Photobucket
Old Navy dress // Urban Outfitters men's belt // American Apparel tank top // Forever 21 earrings and necklace // Starbucks 'Indivisible' bracelet // random vintage jewelry // Aldo heels
As I mentioned earlier, I have been working on editing some of my own videos lately. This one is obviously just a little clip but I thought it would be a nice addition to the regular outfit post - it was such a perfect country evening!! I would love to work on videos more often so tell me what you think and if you would like to see more!

1 comment:

KT of KTRstyle.com said...

Wow what a beautiful place (the pool is to die for!)...You look great in your casual and chic dress. I love those shoes, they are really cute! I have been looking for something similar to that. May I ask is it comfortable?