Saturday

[robin's egg blue, cobalt, + neon accents]

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Jason Wu x Target blouse // vintage skirt // Free Press heels // Express belt // gifted necklace // the ever-present plastic satchel that I made
Spring colors on a gloomy day. I got this top in time for New York and am so in love with the soft blue color - perfect for springtime!! And it matches perfectly with my favorite tangerine trousers from ASOS.
I am working on making a Niv Elliot Facebook page for this blog and my design work so you will all get to see pictures from the fashion show very soon! There are so many, I'm not sure this blog would be the best place to post them, but you will definitely get a chance to see my entire spring collection very soon. I am already back to work on the Autumn selection which I am hoping to show in February during Sac Fashion Week. So exciting!

2 comments:

Gizelle Faye | Vanilla Ice Cream said...

lovin' your shoes! i seriously need to get new pairs to rock my outfits…<3 and i love how your outfit is composed of different colored garments but it all meshed well..<3

♥ vanilla ice cream ♥

Lauren Dimesky said...

cool shoes! xx
-Lauren

http://adornlafemme.blogspot.com/