Wednesday

[pink pink pink]

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Ever since going blonde I have been really inspired by retro rockabilly hairstyles with scarves and Amy Winehouse-esque (RIP!) hair poufs. I am trying to grow my hair out then perhaps I could go even taller but for now I will rock the messy Snooki… whatever.
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
American Apparel fluorescent tee // Forever 21 skirt and necklace // Target handbag // Urban Outfitters sandals and shades // random bandana // Revlon 'Peach Petal' and Lippmann Collection 'My Funny Valentine' nail colors // MAC 'Costa Chic' lipstick
I got this crazy bright tee last time I was at the American Apparel factory in L.A. and it's now one of my favorite t-shirts. Of course the quality is great, AA rocks at that, and the color is so intensely bright that one just can't help but be in a good mood while wearing it.
I finally decided to mess around with the video-editing program on my computer so I am hoping to post some of my little projects on here (I warn you, they are not amazing yet) so stay tuned!

1 comment:

Shes Dressing Up said...

Love this outfit! The necklace is gorgeous :)