Thursday

[Sactown]

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Forever 21 cardigan // Target dress & tights // random scarf & bag // Free Press blue suede heels
Accidentally dressed like an American flag on the day I decided to wander around the California state capitol. Sacramento is almost entirely suburban except for a few blocks of the downtown area where I, unfortunately, do not live. The city has definitely gotten a lot 'cooler' in the recent years but it still has a looong way to go til it compares at all to one of our neighbors like San Francisco or L.A. There's only like 3 things to do at night without being 21 and the majority of our shopping is at malls and chain stores. But I've lived here forever so I suppose my opinion is biased... my cousin from Fresno thinks Sactown is just the coolest ever!

No comments: