Sunday

[puddle jumping]

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
ASOS trench (last seen here) // Target jeans // vintage boots and clutch // random scarf and headwrap
It has been raining non-stop since Tuesday and is supposed to keep going til Wednesday. I didn't want to deal with my hair so I've been putting it in warm hats and headwraps all week to keep it dry. One of these days I should probably get myself an umbrella…
My little sister and part-time photographer makes her debut on my blog today! She has plans to one day start a fashion blog of her own as she's always had an interest in modeling. You'll be the first to hear if that ever happens - she's a pro!
On days when my class doesn't start til early afternoon, if I don't have homework, I've been trying to do some more cooking. I've always said that if fashion doesn't work out I will go for culinary - my second love. This apple berry cobbler was SO yummy and perfect with a cup of tea in this rainy weather.
Photobucket

No comments: