Monday

[citrus twist]

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
I don't get magazines delivered to my house anymore so once in a while I will check up on the ones I love online. I saw this editorial while browsing the Elle website and I'm just completely in love! There is always kind of a battle inside me about how I want to dress. At times I want to go all out and wear colorful furs, giant platform shoes, and printed dresses every single day. But then I get in moods where I long for simplicity, elegance, and ease. As a result I think my style is generally muddled right in the middle which has never quite satisfied me. This editorial is really striking to me right now. I don't think I could handle wearing an all black/white/nude wardrobe but I like the idea of making a subtle statement; standing out without being too flashy.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

love pics!!!!beautiful post!!!

Mars Saxman said...

yay for big and bold, furs and explosions!

but there is room in life for variety.

J said...

Great photos!

liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com

Shes Dressing Up said...

Love this editorial; looks like perfect Spring dressing! <3