Thursday

[between the bookshelves]

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
H&M snake print dress // J. Crew peacoat // F21 scarf // AA brown tights // vintage sequined bag
I got my hair chopped off! I have really wanted to update my hair for a while now but grew it out so my sister could use me as her 'model' for the state board beauty exam. Now that it's over I can do whatever I want! Besides the cut I just got it ombre'd which you will se in a future post. I'm extremely happy with it, it feels much more 'me'
The snakeskin printed jersey dress was a random purchase from H&M over the summer - I think it was actually my very first from the store... It might be one of my favorite dresses now, because it goes with everything in my closet and is very multi-seasonal.
These photos are on a recent outing to Barnes & Noble with my good friend, Aris, who kindly agreed to take some pictures for me while we were there. I could spend hours in the photography/interior design/art/fashion section.

No comments: