Monday

as if by magic

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
vintage skirt and scarf//Target blouse form years ago//AA le string and bike shorts//Adidas sports bra//Michael Kors platforms//F21, DIY, vintage, and Santa Fe jewelry
I guess if there was a fabric I obsess over most, it's probably this lightweight, wrinkle attracting material. I love playing around with semi-sheer clothing; I think it adds a lot of interest to an otherwise simple (boring) outfit. In the winter I put on some black tights and a motorcycle jacket over the top and it all looks very rock'n'roll. Come spring I wore it with a men's blazer, boots, and coral bike shorts. Now that it's summertime I've been pairing them with eye-blinding colors like these fluorescent bike shorts and my hot pink sports bra. 
Get cheeky with it people - double-takes are so amusing!
I hope you Americans have some rockin' plans for this 4th of July weekend! I'll be spinning fire poi, playing my favorite tunes, making popsicles, wearing my latest project (you'll see this one soon!), gearing up for an exciting backpacking trip, eating grilled food, and getting sunburned. 

No comments: