Friday

slick chrome american prince

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
shirt by Niviarsiaq//AA bike shorts//ASOS sunglasses//Forever 21, vintage, and Santa Fe jewelry//bag made by my brother//Aldo sandals//Express belts//vintage scarf




The story behind these sunglasses is truly hilarious. To sum it all up, I saw them on the ASOS UK site thinking they would ship to the US but unfortunately that was not the case. So after thinking about them constantly for like two months I finally came up with a flawless plan. I corresponded with one of my favorite girls over Twitter and had them shipped to her house (in the UK) where she then sent them on over way across the pond all the way to California just so I could have them! It was truly a collaborative effort. Don't even ask why I did all that just for a freakin' pair of sunglasses- I'll just say it was meant to be.
I made this shirt in my beginning sewing class last fall and I put slits in just so you could see the bike shorts. The bag was made for me as a birthday present from my brother (amazing!). The necklaces are brand new from Forever 21 and I'm sure you'll see much more of them over the summer. It helps that the cross is giving me major Romeo + Juliet vibes. And the scarf is my mom's from years ago that I've had on long term lease for like 2 years.

2 comments:

tdw said...

This outfit looks so pretty on you, we love the long purple shirt and also the necklaces :)










Kisses from France.
O & M



http://daily-women.blogspot.com

Appeal to the Eye said...

Hello hun, as I have you in my blogroll since ever ;) I was wondering if you could add my blog to your list.
VeeVeeL.O.V.E. Blog is called would be really nice from you :)

hope to hear from you
bless

VeeVee