Tuesday

coca cola






thrifted dress, UO headband and sunglasses, Sam & Libby heels
Thanks for all the congratulations! So much is changing for me this year its kind of overwhelming but I can't help but be happy. I have bunch of big and exciting adventures to look forward to this summer, and in the fall, college! For now I'm paddling, dancing, baking, and working.
This dress is the type of thing you can wear almost everywhere and feel totally comfortable. Today I paired it with these adorable polka-dot heels for some contrasting print. I've been sort of forcing myself to branch out when it comes to buying shoes so I can have more variety besides the usual 5 inch plus platforms. Taller heels tend to have more pizzazz so I feel like I have to look a little harder fore interesting shorter heels. I love this pair though! This dress combines the amazing but rare combination of rockstar bohemian with girly retro, which I would like to believe is my forte. The next day I channeled the more 'rockstar' vibe and paired the dress (I wish I'd gotten pictures!) with a scarf, leggings, and some chunky boots. Don;t you just love versatility?!

1 comment:

L said...

You look gorgeous! I really love the outfit :D
<333

Check out my blog, and follow please :D

www.ohlalacurves.blogspot.com