Thursday

catcher in the rye

F21 top, Target skirt, AA tights, boots from my sister, all vintage accesories, UO headband
Spent the last few days in semi relaxation designing a dream bike for myself on Urban Outfitters, packing for a memorial day camping trip, listening to Bob Marley and Edward Sharpe, staying up late for almost no reason at all when I should really be sleeping, spontaneously watching "Almost Famous" for the millionth time, partly reorganizing my closet and jewelry storage spaces, and thinking about exactly where and when I should travel this summer. Tonight I'm going to watch "Milk" and finish packing. Tomorrow I'm making brownies and I might go on a little thrifting excursion because I haven't done that in a long time. In the evening we leave for the weekend on a camping trip where I definitely hope it heats up because the lake is amazing for swimming and the beach is perfect for spinning fire.

2 comments:

S.Nicole said...

so friggin cute nivi!!

Dylana Suarez said...

Almost Famous is one of my favorite movies. Gosh, I wish I grew up during that time period. Too cool. And I think that this is one of my fave outfits of yours! You look amazing!

colormenana.blogspot.com