Friday

turn your lights down low





DIY'd sweatshirt skirt and horse-shoe necklace, Target dress, F21 wedges, bag from Thailand, World Market earrings
It's been a pretty busy week seeing friends on spring break, helping my mom drop off wedding cakes (she started a cake business!), shopping, and getting ready for easter. I got dragged into doing an easter musical at the last minute so I've spent the majority of my free time at rehearsals -thank god I don't have any lines! It feels really awkward to be on-stage being dramatic (I am not dramatic) since I'm usually backstage helping out with costumes, etc., which I think is actually more fun. Hope you've all had a great spring break!

4 comments:

Gizelle Faye | Vanilla Ice Cream said...

i am loving this outfit on you!
so feminine and cutting-edge at the same time...

ps. i am putting up your link on my blog as you are a true inspirtation..hope you could up mine as well. :D

♥ bags of love giveaway | vanilla ice cream ♥

Dylana Suarez said...

Gorgeous! I love the skirt with that belt! Very chic!

LPNY by Monika Pierzynowska said...

Chic girl!:)

Monika from J'adore Fashion

Anonymous said...

Hey there, thanks for the comment on my blog:-) I love this outfit on you. and that huge horseshoe necklace is so cool!! xx