Sunday

Ratatouille






Today I listened to this song on repeat, decided I should really dye my hair gray while I'm still young enough that it looks cool and not legitimate, started the book Pride & Prejudice which I've never read before and am really excited about, tried to decide wether I could wear these shoes without looking too much like superwoman or some other super hero, discovered and fell in love with The Animals via The Stylish Wanderer, did my Sunday room and closet cleaning ritual, painted my nails gold (which is so much cooler than the popular Chanel Jade), broke my most loved F21 wedges, super-glued my most loved F21 wedges back together, and revisited this Balenciaga collection. It was a fine day.
How was your day?
Wearing Julia Beal Original skirt, Target DIY'd cropped top, JCP vest, second-hand heels, custom horseshoe necklace, and vintage clutch

5 comments:

Mars Saxman said...

Love that skirt! Amused to see it is a Julia Beal item.

My day was a good one. I haven't finished my black&tan jacket, though - shell and pockets are done, but the lining has been causing trouble.

Anonymous said...

omgsh, that skirt is so beautiful! and i remember spending a whole year studying Pride and Prejudice in english class, we had to read it and watch 2 versions of it! i really liked the version with Keira Knightley in it :)

Dylana Suarez said...

Lovely skirt!

colormenana.blogspot.com

Frock Around the Clock said...

I definately think you should get those shoes - they are on sale! Think how amazing they would be for the holiday season! Shoes breaking is just horrible - I've got a pair of gold gladiators from last summer that can't be fixed or worn, but I just can't bear to throw them away because I love them sooo! Haha sad..

The fashion show looks amazing! Full on forties glamour! :) x

Julia Durkee said...

It is so awesome to see my skirt in your blog! Although 'Beal' is such an odd name. Hehe. Anyway, I am really glad you like the skirt I made. You styled it very well.