Friday

rock candy





Spent the day picking flowers at the florist with my sisters, inventing a new coconut macroon recipe, downloading a ton of Joan Jett songs, randomly googling pictures of Bette Davis, Farrah Fawcett, and Edie Sedgwick, baking a chocolate cake, dreaming about shoes (see my 'Wish List' on the right), and going late night swimming -the best! It was a good day.
I can't remember where the shirt's from, the shorts are American Eagle, Forever 21 vest and wedges, and Hot Topic hair bow

4 comments:

Tabitha said...

I loveee that vest, so gorgeous xx

Anonymous said...

the pattern on your top is so lovely, and it matches the bow in your hair perfectly !! Thank You for your lovely comment too, made me smile :D

Shanean said...

THOSE WEDGES...SICK!

Anonymous said...

You have to express more your opinion to attract more readers, because just a video or plain text without any personal approach is not that valuable. But it is just form my point of view