Wednesday

I heart MJ





So while we were still on the trip I predicted to my little sister that Target would make an MJ shirt, simply because they make shirts for everything and everyone. So when we were walking through the store and both saw this it was almost a joke! I picked it up for posterity's sake.
I can't wait to post a couple of projects I've been working on. I took a pair of plain brown wedges and painted them white and attached some lace for detail. First shoe project I've done and they look great! I also bleached another pair of jeans. These jeans were previously DIY'd and I just kind of took them to the next level with bleach and a sharpie.
The picture below I saw while cruising the archives on Jak & Jil. I absolutely love the sequins/sweatpants combo! Genious. I think I'll try this sometime...

Wearing Target MJ tee, Express cut-offs (my new favorite shorts!), vintage blazer, and Steve Madden pumps

3 comments:

Mekinking said...

amazing pumps!
and the sequins below are great-now on my wish-list :)

Alice said...

You look so great in this! Very flattering!

hmmm... and I want this blazer...



:D

Alice said...

OH and thanks for the comments on my pictures :)